Thursday, July 10, 2008

Through Vienna and Prague

Greetings all,

well the trip is proceeding nicely. I nearly got my sister and I thrown into jail and mom and dad have now spent countless nights not sleeping in the same bed. Oh the joys of traveling. ;)
Seriously, things are going well and I feel very lucky to be able to take this kind of vacation with my family.
Due to the fact that I have run out of space on my account, we posted all the vacation pictures on my sisters account. So anyone that wants to look at all the pictures can find them here.
Our Family Vacation Picture Album
Thanx for your comments and your emails. I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond. My internet time is severely limited. I promise to do better as soon as I have a steady connection.
Until then, hugs and kisses for all,
Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Marie! You all look like you are having a great time and it was fun looking at all the European city sights again.. especially the red rooftops and the rivers!