Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures for Christmas, maybe I'll get my Christmas pictures up by Valentine's Day



So this is incredibly belated. But here is how I spent my Thanksgiving last month. It was actually an awesome weekend. I went with my family down to Moab Utah and my wonderful parents rented a jeep. So much fun!


We went with some family friends, the Moris'. These guys are old hands at this stuff. On one of trails, "Hell's Revenge", the 4 wheel drive went out on their Jeep Cherokee. You would think that meant game over right? Nope, not for these guys, that didn't slow them down one bit.



But really it was just awesome to be able to spend time with the family. This is me and my brother (who, incidentally, got married last month) posing in front of "Lion's Back", one of the obstacles they closed to vehicles after a lot of people died on it.



Mom enjoyed the ride from the passenger's seat where she could see the view, have the heater blowing right on her feet, and still read her book.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That looks like a lot of fun.