Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!


My awesome Aunt Lisa (pictured above) is one of the coolest people I know. One of the things she really likes doing is making ginger bread houses.

A couple of weeks ago, she told everybody, and I mean everybody; the family, neighbors, family friends, vagrant street wanderers, the she would bake the ginger bread if they wanted to come over to her house and make a gingerbread house. She ended up with a house full of people including packs of candy-hyped-up-kids. (So cute when they aren't your own! ;)




Lily and Lucy, my cousin's girls


The Moris's granddaughter.
I told her to smile and this is what I got.



The Crosby's work on their house together.



My lovely sister Katelyn snuggles up with Topher. She's a real hit with the 0-4 crowd.


Cheryl and her boyfriend Chet.

My cousin Emily showng off her best look.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

What a fun activity. I was actually on the computer with Kaitlin the other day - she said you were pretty busy. How is Alex? Love ya!