Sunday, January 4, 2009

Survived!


Well I just finished with my first Sunday as the Sunbeam Teacher! For anyone who doesn't know what the means, at the church I attend, I was asked to teach the class of four-year-olds. And let me tell you, these children are absolutely adorable!!! and I absolutely love them. But after two hours, I was so glad class was up. I was exhausted!
All in all, I'm really glad I get the opportunity to do this. The kids are so much fun and just so stinkin' cute, I almost can't stand it! This week we sang a song, practised being little puppy's and kitty's, and colored. (At which point the two activities were combined and they started carrying around the crayons in thier mouths like a puppy carries a bone. Ah well, close enough right? :)
I can't wait until next week!

4 comments:

Tyson Gerber said...

holy cow! Congrats. you are not only perfect for the calling - but it will stretch you. Thanks for a great time this weekend.

Martha

Anonymous said...

hey kid could you find a good pic of you old aunt.one that doesn't look so all natural !!! so proud of you and your sunbeams!!! love ya L

Matthew Slovacek said...

Ok, so you probably do not remember me, but we met at the Budapest conference maybe 2 and a half or 3 years ago years ago, my name is Matthew Slovacek. anyways how are you ?

Unknown said...

Ok, so you probably do not remember me, but we met at the Budapest conference maybe 2 and a half or 3 years ago years ago, my name is Matthew Slovacek. anyways how are you ?bia