Monday, October 13, 2008

My Dad the Hero

For better or worse, I am a daddy’s girl. Don’t get me wrong, my mom is the most incredible woman living on the planet, bar none. But my Dad and I have so much fun hanging out and talking.


This last weekend he totally helped me out by changing my brake pads. You can see from the pictures, (Yes, the second one from the left doesn’t actually have a pad any more.) that they were in desperate need of changing. So I made plans to hang out with some friends on Saturday and when I woke up (at 11) and told my dad I needed to have the brake pads changed by two that afternoon, he went to bat and got it done for me.

My dad is amazing.



5 comments:

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

That's so great!! How fun! You have two very good parents!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Your daddy is great. And he can scare off boys pretty good too! Hurray for good fathers and here's to us marrying good men!

Carolina said...

yay for dads! woo! we NEED to have another party soon and no one is allowed to sit. It's all about the dancing/

The Poulson's said...

I'd agree you have a great dad :) I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hello Marie, it's Ovidiu(Maggie's "still to be" boyfriend). I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi!
So nice of you to speak so well of Romania and it's inhabitants.
I wish you the best and hope to see each other again sometime in the near or distant future.