Thursday, June 19, 2008

Catching up

I know many of you will identify with this, but the closer I get to leaving, the fast time seems to be going. So much has happened and I am doing my best to document everything. I have taken to carrying my camera with me in my purse everywhere I go, just in case there is something I want to take a picture of.

In the last two weeks I have had tons of experiences I would love to share with you, but just have so much to say. So instead, I posted all the pictures with captions to somewhat explain what is going on. I hope you like it.

To see what a traditional Romanian wedding is like with all the customs, please click here

To see what the end of school is like for a lot of Romanian kids is like, please click here

To see the odds of ends of me wrapping things up and getting ready to leave, please click here

2 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Wow. Cool pics. I can't wait to see more when you get home .. in like THREE weeks! We love you.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Dearest Marie -

What a great idea. To have the reader "click hear" - It was a delight to look through all the traditions and story lines you have under each picture.