Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wahoo!

My family is here! I am leaving Galati! I am traveling Europe for a month. Talk about a crazy life!
Last Thursday I went to the airport in Bucuresti and met my family and brought them back here. For the past few days we've met a lot of the people who have been in my life for these past two years and eat a lot of really good food. Tomorrow morning our official trip begins at 5 am as we head to Bucuresti and I will no longer be a Peace Corps Volunteer. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now, I can't even begin to sort them out myself. I'm sure you can imagine. For now, I'm just concentrating on enjoying being with my family and seeing the various sites we'll be seeing.
In the meantime, my internet connection has been kaput ever since last week. Combined with the craziness of getting ready for everything, I want to throw out a universal apology to all who have emailed me and I haven't had time to respond. I promise, it wasn't intentional, I'm not ignoring anyone intentionally, and I'm sorry. I will respond as soon as I am able.
I hope to be able to keep this up and post pictures so you can see some of the places my family and I have been. Enjoy!
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marie, I saw the picture that you posted with me...Thank you girl. I'll send the pictures that I have also on my camera. I know that I've been a bad girl in not writing and not coming back at the Villa. I am sorry. My life is a bot mixed up and going in a crazy rhythm. I want to stop a bit, but it's hard. It's so awesome to hear that you're parents are finally here. I wish you good luck and all the best in your month all around Europe, and I do hope life will get us to meet again. It was a great and beautiful surprise to see you again after all this time. I'll miss you, my friend!
You're great!
Anca Nebunu

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for all the misspelled words:(