Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My latest crush


I have a confession to make. When I watch a movie I really like, I can watch again, almost immediately as soon as I am done watching it. Of course, it is even better the second time because I know what is going to happen I can fast-forward through the parts I don't like and get right to the good stuff.My most recent obsession is the movie, "p.s. i love you". In the last three weeks I have watched this movie no less than fifteen times. It is so cute! And I love that it doesn't take the easy way out and give the happy-ever-after-ending. Not to mention the incredibly sexy Irish accents. I think everyone I made watch this movie with me thought that Jeffery Dean Morgan really was Irish until we looked it up and discovered he is in fact American. His accent and mannerisms are dead on.

2 comments:

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

MARIE -

First Off i aggree- i go back and go back to my favorite spots - but in my case I have done it over and over again with the twilight series. But When I rented P.S I LOVE YOU at the Red Box - I had one of those bad days.

why you ask? I didn't get a job offer that I interview for and I was worried about life and where I was In my own life.

The first ten minutes of this movie summed it up for me - when she's mad and is being a girl and wants things now...Then he died - and so of course I had to cry.

Luckily steve was at work - so I could truely let all the tears run down my cheek.

And yes - His accent is sexy - and though steve tried to imitate the accent it still wasnt the same - and his accent fits him well:)

Hilary said...

I am just obsessed with Gerard Butler, he IS Irish and he is HOT! Looks like you are having a great time girl, I am sure you will be so sad to leave! I am glad you have loved Romania so much.