Thursday, June 12, 2008

Top 10 things I will miss about Romania

The Top Ten things I will miss most from Romania
(in no particular order)
________________________________________
  • Sarmale, ciorba, sarmale, and other Romanian food
  • Pink toilet paper
  • Lighting candles at the Orthodox Church
  • Using public transportation to get around. Aka: trains, maxi-taxis, trams, etc
  • Not having to be qualified to do a job
  • Being close to bunch of other cool countries
  • Seeing beer on the menu at McDonalds
  • Being the exotic American girl
  • Pink, red, and purple hair on old ladies
  • The many friends I have made here

5 comments:

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Pink toilet paper? That's cool!! That's so cool that you got such a cool experience.

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

You will love coming home to us! Ro is a better place because you were there.

Bamma said...

Marie,

I just found the note you gave me with your blog address on it. What an experience you have had. It was wonderful to chat with you and to feel your spirit. You have great things to do OTHER places as well.

What are your plans?

Sister Kaye Hanson (doi)

Anonymous said...

here's from the guy who told you the exotic bit... keep roamnig the earth.

Around the Kitchen Table said...

Haha! I love this list! I miss you girl! Hope all is well and that you are kissing the American soil soon. Actually, if you could kiss it three times (once for Kevin and I) because we flew into Canada!!!!!!!!!=)