Monday, September 28, 2009

Camping!

So this last weekend I got to go camping! I went with my "married" friends and a very handsome, attractive, charming person with beautiful blue eyes and winning smile.
Everyone, this is Parker! Troy and Katie's son, he is six months and absolutely adorable!

Of course because Nicole & Brent and Troy & Katie were all together, there was a game of bang. Brent and Katie really got in to it. Autumn is my favorite season and it looks like this year is going to be an incredible year for the leaves so I'm looking foward to that. I have a goal of going all all the major canyons on the Wasatch Front this fall. I'm way jazzed about that. A perfect example of why fall is better. There is nothing like hanging out in a hammock, in the mountains, with someone you love. But something about the autumn, the warmth of the light, the crisp air, the delicious food, just makes all that even better.

We didn't get Dave in the picture, he left way early in the morning to get to work. But the rest of the crew, from left to right; Troy, Katie, Me, Nicole, Parker, Brent, and Seth. Too much fun! Thanks for a good time guys!

No comments: