Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flat Tire and Goodness of Humanity

I have a theory. A girl does not need to know how to change a tire. (Just for the record, I know how to change a flat tire. I do. It just takes me three hours to do it. ) But she really doesn't. All she needs to do in the event of a flat tire is stand out next to the flat tire and look helpless and within three minutes, so burly man will be along to help. Really, three minutes.
I went to leave for work this morning and didn't even make it more than five feet out of my driveway before I had some kind soul there offering to help me. I didn't have to do anything, he changed the whole thing. It really does restore your faith in humanity, knowing that when you really are in a bind and someone knows how to help you, they are right there waiting to do so.

No comments: