Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finishing up Labor Day weekend

So just to finish up the Labor weekend, Sunday after church I went up to my parents cabin. This was sort of a sad as my parents are getting ready to sell it at the end of this month. I think they both are sad to see it go, but my dad is looking forward to building a new one just down the way. Either way, it was the first time in a long time since our family has had some quality time together so it was nice to bet here together. We just stayed over night, but still had plenty of time to goof around,

Get in some serious backgammon competitions,


Enjoy eating lots of vegtables from Mom's and Aunt Lisa's garden,

And just hang out
What a weekend! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Nothing like some family quality time to lift your spirits!